Saturday, June 6, 2009

8PM

Here is a song utilizing Pro Tools Structure and Native Instruments Kore Player. Structure is freaking amazing !!! The more I dig into it, the more it does. I've loaded my EXS Libraries into it, which had come from my previous Akai, EMU, EXS, etc. samplers. It's really cool to be able to do all the processing in the box as opposed to the old days of routing to physical outputs to be routed to the counsole, etc. I tracked the guitars thru my Boss and Dunlop pedal board. I then applied Digidesign's Eleven plugin to the raw tracks using Audio Suite:


And reviewed here:

8PM-ScrewMaker's Mid-Evening Crisis

The Kore Player is pretty neat. It loads many of the NI patches from their various products via Kore Soundpacks, collections of patches from things such as Absynth, Massive, etc.

And the price is awesome, like $60.00 bucks for libraries and the Player is without charge:

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : Products : Kore Line : KORE PLAYER

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : Products : Kore Line : KORE SOUNDPACKS

There is also a Free Kore Soundpacks Compilation available for download:

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS : Products : Kore Line : KORE SOUNDPACKS : FREE COMPILATION VOL. 1

Thanks.

No comments:

ScrewMaker Music Licensing Store