Friday, January 9, 2009

BoB's Really Kewl Anti-Sick Recipe:

OK,

One of the crazy things I did in class was give out recipes. LOL...

I do like to cook and stuff...

Here's one for when people were sniffling and hacking in class...

------

BoB's Really Kewl Anti-Sick Recipe:

Medium sauce pan. Less than medium heat.
Cover bottom with olive oil.
When heated add small-medium diced onion.
Heat onion to clear.
Add (a lot of) garlic, I use minced.
Heat another minute or so.
Add medium or two small diced tomatoes. I use about three medium tomatoes.
Let simmer a few more minutes. Your house will now start to smell really good. :)
Add some balsamic vinegar.
Simmer a few more minutes.
Add (a lot of) basil. Fresh is best.
I also add fresh ground black pepper and fresh ground sea salt, and some crushed red pepper.

Optional:
Add a half bag of frozen Mediterranean vegetables. Simmer to hot.

or

A block of frozen chopped spinach. Simmer to hot.

Eat as is, or over pasta, or with (my favorite) heated whole wheat bread with or without butter.

Yummy !!! (May or may not help cold, but it's really, really, good !!!).

------

Thanks.

No comments:

ScrewMaker Music Licensing Store